Lynda – Up and Running with Adobe Presenter 10 with Anastasia McCune
4.72GB | Duration: 3h 00m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280×720 15fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner | Language: English
Adobe Presenter 10 allows you to create interactive training videos, demonstrations, and video presentations. This course covers the Presenter plugin for PowerPoint, and Presenter Video Express, a program for recording and editing high-quality HD video.
Author Anastasia McCune shows how to use Video Express to build engaging video presentations that combine screen-capture and webcam video, and then she jumps into Presenter, where you’ll learn how to make basic PowerPoint slideshows more interesting and interactive with audio, video, quizzes, and prebuilt interactions. In the final chapter, you’ll discover how to package and publish projects for delivery to an LMS and in web- and mobile-friendly formats.
* Recording video with Video Express
* Adding closed captions and titles with Video Express
* Recording voiceover audio with Presenter
* Adding interactions to presentations
* Creating quizzes
* Customizing your presentation’s appearance
* Publishing a Presenter project